For access to templates for tenancy and flatmate forms:
What you need to know about renting
- Thinking about being a landlord?
- Looking for a house to rent?
- Looking for a flatmate or boarder?
- Having problems with your tenancy?
- Need emergency accommodation?
- Know your tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities?
- Need Tenancy Services forms?
- Need help with understanding or finding out about the Residential Tenancies Act?
If you have a problem, question, or are just curious about a rental housing or accommodation matter then get in touch with us.
- Free advice on your responsibilities and rights as a tenant or landlord under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Information on different types of accommodation available, including emergency accommodation
- Assistance with tenancy complaints and problems. We can outline the Tenancy Tribunal process, and, or go with you to the Tribunal.
We have lots of information on
- The Residential Tenancies Act
- Emergency Accommodation
- Other accommodation options
- Fixed term tenancies
- Student accommodation information
- Community, city council and government accommodation resources.
Short Notice Accommodation Providers
|Camellia House||For women and children||357 7056|
|North Lodge||115 North Street||358 3080|
|Legacy Housing||0800 466 946|