We can help! We are a free independent service
We can help you out of homelessness.
We can support you in fulfilling obligations to maintain housing obligations.
We provide education for agencies and case workers on the tenancy act and how to assist homeless persons
We facilitate Ready to Rent Manawatū which is, a tenancy education programme.
We provide tenancy education programmes to secondary schools.
In addition we provide:
- Assistance with a rental hunt plan for tenants.
- Information on the different types of accommodation available, including emergency accommodation.
- Use of a computer and phone to find rentals and apply for viewings (our staff can help you).
- Rental listing service
- Advice on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant or landlord under the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Assistance with tenancy complaints and problems.
- Help with the Tenancy Tribunal process.
- All the forms you could ever need—residential tenancy agreements; bond lodgement forms; bond refund forms; flatmate agreements; insulation statements, and more!